Speed, accuracy & amazing detail in your plumbing estimates…. since 1995That’s what you are buying with FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors! In addition to saving money on your printing bill, this software will help you estimate more plumbing work in less time, with more accuracy than you have ever experienced. FastPIPE™ is state-of-the-art mechanical estimating software designed to meet the needs of industrial and commercial contractors who need a fast and accurate tool to estimate construction costs.
The first FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors system was deployed in 1995 and it has continually evolved with new features and capabilities.
Join us in an online webinar to learn more!
Register to join us in a webinar (or watch a recording right now!)
FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors was also the first system to use interactive Windows Graphics to simplify the estimating process. For instance… Need to build a suspended hanger Spec? Just select the components from a list and the graphical display will automatically be adjusted (you see what you are taking off).
Some of the key features of FastPIPE Estimating Software program include:
- Large Master Catalog - FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors has the largest, most complete catalog with over 150,000 items. We’ve included data for every major manufacturer piping, fittings, valves, flanges, and hangers (and we continually add new data based on our customer’s needs). Our piping products include manufactures such as Tyler, Nibco, Gruvlok, Viega, Anvil International, Weldbend, Swagelok and many others.
- Industry Standard Labor Rates - Our catalog provides up-to-date pricing and industry-standard MCAA and PHCC labor estimates for each of the items in our catalog, allowing you to build estimates fast and accurately.
- Customizable Specs - FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors allows you to define customized specs and takeoff screens for each individual job. You can also build your own library of specs and takeoffs, virtually eliminating the need to build them from scratch. When creating a new job, you will normally create the specs by copying from the global list. Once you have copied the global spec into your job, you can make any minor changes using the Spec Editor.
- Built-In Assemblies - FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors includes hundreds of “built-in” HVAC and plumbing assemblies ready for use in a takeoff. These assemblies can be copied into any job and modified as required.
- Job Templates - FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors allows you to use existing jobs as templates for new jobs. For instance, if you’ve done work at a local school, just re-use that job for future projects… all of your previous setup and configuration will be ready-to-go.
Perform On Screen Blueprint Takeoffs (so long printing bill…!)
- Point & Click Takeoffs - Takeoffs are fast with FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors. To takeoff an item, you simply select the size and appropriate Pipe, Valve, Fitting, Flange, Hanger, or Specialty item. After entering the quantity, the item is automatically added to the takeoff list in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. And your hand never has to leave the mouse!
- “Auto-Connect” is the revolutionary new technology that “automatically” recognizes the pipe between two fittings that you select. FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors then draws the pipe in automatically and adds all the necessary pipe, labor and required hangars and fasteners!
- On-Screen Digitizer - perform takeoffs directly from digital plans on your computer screen, reducing the time and costs of printing and manually marking paper copies. The On-Screen Digitizer takeoff software supports a wide variety of popular CAD Drawing formats including Windows Bitmap, Dodge Plans, JPEG, TIF, GIF, AutoCAD® DXF, PNG Images, and many others.
- Optional GTCO Digitizer Interface - If you need to measure paper plans our FastPIPE™ system was designed to work with a large number of commercial digitizers available from vendors such as GTCO Calcomp, and many others. Chances are, if you already have a digitizer, it will work with our system!
- Spreadsheet Estimating - FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors allows you to download labor and material takeoff to a Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet for your final bid summary. Our standard spreadsheet includes equipment, fixtures, labor rates, rentals, taxes, and many other job related costs. You can even customize this spreadsheet to meet your business needs!
- Export Modules - Need to integrate your estimating system with the back-office operations? FastPIPE™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors has the solution. Using our export modules, you can output your estimates in several formats, including standard CSV, ODBC-Compliant, or even custom formats.
Technical Support, Software Upgrades, Material Pricing Updates & Unlimited User TrainingPricing includes unlimited support and training as well as periodic updates for the software as well as the product pricing and labor database for the first year. Sign up now and we will overnight the software to you for the next business day! Once you receive the software you will receive a one on one personalized walkthrough to help you setup your new system and bid your first project or two. The software comes with a detailed printed manual, plus a USB hardware security key. You may install the software on a network or on multiple PCs but the USB key must be in place in order to create or modify an estimate.
Still have questions? Call us 24/7 at 1-866-702-6078. or email to Sales@CloudTakeoff.com
Click Add to Cart below to buy and own it for just $4,795 first user (normally $4,995)Additional users 1/2 price (add more users in the shopping cart)
Price includes unlimited training, support, product updates, pricing updates for both material and labor for the first year. Future years (optional) support and pricing updates $1,100 / yr.
Go here to start - Monthly lease to own (requires first and last payment in advance)
$250 / month / 36 months – NON-Binding lease to own – no credit required, cancel at any time and owe nothing more.
Note: This plan INCLUDES the optional pricing support and updates for years two and three of the lease, a $2,200 value!