Speed, accuracy & amazing detail in your HVAC / DUCT estimates…. since 1995That’s what you are buying with FastDUCT™ Construction Estimating Software for HVAC Contractors! In addition to saving money on your printing bill, this software will help you estimate more construction work in less time, with more accuracy than you have ever experienced. FastDUCT™ is “out of the box” solution for HVAC estimating software designed to meet the needs of industrial and commercial sheet metal contractors who need a fast and accurate tool to estimate construction costs. FastDUCT™ has the capability to calculate takeoffs of rectangular, round, and oval ductwork and sheet metal and HVAC equipment. Specs can be customized to match your company’s standards for duct construction; or can be set up for purchased duct. Our Microsoft Excel reports can interface with FastPIPE to create a spreadsheet for both pipe and duct.
Join us in an online Webinar to learn more!
Some of the key features of FastDUCT Estimating Software program include:
- Large Master Catalog - FastDUCT™ has the largest, most complete catalog with over 150,000 items. We’ve included data for rectangular, round, and oval duct and fittings, accessories, hangers, and specialties. (and we continually add new data based on our customer’s needs). We even have HVAC products from manufactures such as Ductmate, Thermaflex, Metalbestos, Certainteed, and many others..
- Industry Standard Labor Rates - Labor Rates for every activity – Our catalog provides up-to-date pricing and industry-standard SMACNA labor rates for each of the items in our catalog, allowing you to build estimates fast and accurately
- Customizable Specs - FastDUCT™ is shipped pre-loaded with Specs, which can be customized for each duct system within a job. Specs allow for sheet metal raw materials, duct liner, joints, stiffeners, tie-rods, duct accessories and hangers to be automatically generated as you takeoff duct and fittings.
- Project Templates - FastDUCT™ allows you to use existing jobs as templates for new jobs. For instance, if you’ve done work at a local school, just re-use that job for future projects… all of your previous setup and configuration will be ready-to-go.
- Point & Click Takeoffs Takeoffs – To takeoff an item, you simply select the size and appropriate Duct, Fitting, Hanger, or Specialty item. After entering the quantity, the item is automatically added to the takeoff list in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. And your hand never has to leave the mouse! Easily toggle between Rectangular, Round, and Oval menus.
- Easy-to-Read Reports - FastDUCT™ calculates pounds, square feet, material costs, shop and field labor hours in seconds with a single click. Material adjustments and job factors can be applied directly to the report.
Perform On Screen Blueprint Takeoffs
- On-Screen Digitizer - Interface perform takeoffs directly from digital plans on your computer screen, reducing the time and costs of printing and manually marking paper copies. The On-Screen Digitizer takeoff software supports a wide variety of popular CAD Drawing formats including Windows Bitmap, iSqFt Plans, Dodge Plans, JPEG, TIF, GIF, AutoCAD® DXF, PNG Images, and many others.
- Optional GTCO Digitizer Interface - If you need to measure paper plans our FastDUCT™ system was designed to work with a large number of commercial digitizers available from vendors such as GTCO Calcomp, and many others. Chances are, if you already have a digitizer, it will work with our system!
- Excel Spreadsheet Estimating - FastDUCT™ Construction Estimating Software allows you to download labor and material takeoff to a Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet for your final bid summary. Our standard spreadsheet includes equipment, fixtures, labor rates, rentals, taxes, and many other job related costs. You can even customize this spreadsheet to meet your business needs!
- Export Modules - Need to integrate your estimating system with the back-office operations? FastDUCT™ Estimating Software for Plumbing Contractors has the solution. Using our export modules, you can output your estimates in several formats, including standard CSV, ODBC-Compliant, or even custom formats.
Complete the form above to join a webinar or watch a replay right now!
Technical Support, Software Upgrades, Material Pricing Updates & Unlimited User TrainingPricing includes unlimited support and training as well as periodic updates for the software as well as the product pricing and labor database for the first year. Sign up now and we will overnight the software to you for the next business day! Once you receive the software, you will receive a one on one personalized walkthrough to help you setup your new system and bid your first project or two. The software comes with a detailed printed manual, plus a USB hardware security key. You may install the software on a network or on multiple PCs but the USB key must be in place in order to create or modify an estimate.
just $4,795 first user (normally $4,995) – Choose Add to Cart below
Additional users for DUCT or PIPE are 1/2 price (add more users in the shopping cart)
Monthly Non-binding lease to own option
This program requires the first and last payments in advance ($450 – next payment is due in 30 days).
Click here to begin
$250 / month NON-Binding lease to own – no credit required. Includes the optional material pricing, maintenance and support program for all three years, a $2,400 value! At any point, return the software key and you pay nothing more.