Introducing the new Vector PDF Support!
More than 60% of the PDF sitework plans being distributed today are actually vector PDF files which means that they contain the actual line data for contours. In the newest version of Earthworks you simply click to select an entire contour line. That’s right… NO MORE TRACING! You will be amazed at the speed at which you can perform even complex takeoffs using Earthworks and a vector PDF file.
Join us in an online webinar to see how it works!
This powerful, yet easy to use site work estimating software will make money for you from the very first project you bid with it. Takeoff projects directly on your computer screen and stop printing blueprints for the purpose of estimating (save money). Never before has it been this easy and this fast to bid complex site work projects.
The Auto-Balance feature allows you to bid the project according to the engineers design, but then propose to the GC or Owner that you can save them a large amount of money simply by raising or lowering all of the proposed elevations according to what Earthworks tells you. This is the type of advantage that will help you win more work no matter what the competition bids for the project. Take advantage of modern technology and start winning more site work projects today!
“EarthWorks is a huge asset to our company. It saves us hours of takeoff time, calculating quantities and organizing reports.” -Vinda Masse Aspen EarthMoving
Now you can measure construction site plans directly on your monitor using your mouse on PDF or TIF formatted blueprint files or digitize your input from paper blueprints using a GTCO estimating digitizer. A user friendly interface allows you to enter in your information using common sense, instead of a technical manual. The EarthWorks interface allows you to navigate quickly and easily throughout the program. The large icons provide one click entry to all of the main EarthWorks features.
Easy to Use
- Click once to select complex contours (vector PDFs)
- or trace in the blueprint elevations and watch them appear on screen.
- Mis-trace a line? Just tap the backspace key to correct it.
- Use the NEXT button to automatically increment contour elevations.
- “Voice Verification” lets you verify your commands without looking away from the drawing.
- “Show Me” videos are built into the software to minimize any additional training
Easy to Edit
- Backspace while tracing elevations.
- Revise an elevation by clicking on it, and then make your correction.
- Delete single elevations or in groups.
- Selectively display elevations by type.
- Edit incorrect elevations automatically.
Easy on Your Budget
- EarthWorks is priced well below comparable construction estimating software products.
- Easy operation & built in video training eliminates training costs.
- Annual upgrade subscriptions cost only $350 per year.
- Telephone & online support is free for the first year.
Earthworks Estimating software is the most powerful, easiest to use and most affordable site work estimating software available today. Technical Support, Software Updates & Unlimited TrainingEarthWorks software includes 1 yr. of telephone technical support at no charge plus with unlimited online free training plus the ShowMe Videos are always available. Product updates are included for the first year. Subsequent years support, upgrades & training if required may be purchased separately
- IBM Compatible Computer with Pentium 133 MHz microprocessor or better
- Windows PC, running OS XP or newer
- Recommended memory: min 32 MB for Windows 95/98, 64 MB for Windows NT
- Hard Drive with 3 MB of free space.
- Any 24″x30″ or larger digitizer. (WinTab compliant digitizer is optional)
- Windows compatible sound card and speakers required for “Voice Verification”