Cloud Takeoff changes everything!Cloud Takeoff is the state of the art construction estimating solution that combines blueprint takeoff software, with your own private online plan room. Now you can work together on projects with others in your company, on the same set of plans, at the same time! With a single click you can initiate a real time conversation directly on the plans with your gc, sub, supplier, architect or anyone you wish. Subs, suppliers or anyone on your team can access your plans for free, and you can discuss a specific issue in real time or if they perform a takeoff on your plans, you can see it as it happens!
Unlike traditional construction estimating software, with Cloud Takeoff you may choose to display one plan or your entire blueprint set in a large full screen canvas and never wait on a blueprint page to display. Cloud Takeoff makes performing highly detailed construction estimating blueprint takeoffs & sharing your blueprints with others, faster, easier and more convenient than ever before. If you use Excel for estimating Cloud Takeoff makes it easy to insert your takeoff data directly into your own spreadsheet and have it ‘linked’ live, so that if the value changes it will be updated in your spreadsheet with a single mouse click.
Join us in an online webinar to learn more!
Goodbye “old fashioned” takeoff software… Enjoy:
- Faster construction estimating than ever before by taking off from multiple blueprint files on screen at the same time
- Organization – Stay organized with your shared company bid calendar – view your entire company’s bidding pipeline from one screen
- Oversee all of your estimators work from your own computer
- Unlimited Storage – All of your project plans and specs are stored safely and archived in the Microsoft Windows Azure Cloud forever… no big server headaches, virus or storage problems or hard drive crashes!
- Easier to use – no more waiting on blueprint pages to load – no more complex learning curve before you are productive
- Freedom! – No more time spent strapped to your office computer – perform highly detailed construction estimates from anywhere that you have an Internet connection
- Eliminate your printing bill for estimating, for many contractors these savings will easily pay for the system
- Satellite takeoffs (Google Earth) are fast and easy
- Visibility - Company-wide project calendar makes it easy to work with others in your company
- Overlay – With two clicks you can overlay your original takeoff onto the new plan page (easily see & make changes as needed)
- Real time collaboration – one click shares your project or your plans with suppliers, subs, GCs or anyone you wish
- Excel integration - Easily insert your takeoff values into your own Excel spreadsheet and keep the data up to date with a single click
- Direct integration with projects from SmartBidNet.com - No need to upload or download plan files.
- Move your takeoff to the latest version of the plan to see how plan changes affect your blueprint takeoff
- No more FTP site! Share your plans with suppliers, subs, vendors, GCs or anyone else that needs to see, measure, comment or download them
- Export Save locally or email to your print shop for full scale printing!
- Safety and security – no worries about backing up your digital plan files or computer crashes
- No downtime, with Microsoft’s 99.99% up time guarantee you can rest assured your information is always waiting when you need access to it
- Upload, store, share any contract documents including submittals, contracts, change orders, spreadsheets and more
Technical Support, Updates, Training & Storage
- Your subscription includes an unlimited amount of storage so you need not worry about paying extra for bigger projects.
- Product updates are automatic, you will have them instantly when they are released
- Support and Training are also unlimited – as much as you need, from real live people (who speak your language)
Click Add to Cart below – Single year subscription – first user only $690
Add additional users in your shopping cart $390 each. (add them in the cart) Click here to save 15% on a two year subscription – first user only $1,173
Click here to save 25% on a three year subscription – first user only $1,593